Abstract and Paper Guidlines
When You Want to Submit Your Abstract
- Submit your Extended Abstract (EA) 1500-2000 words and CV via email email@example.com before August 1, 2017.
- Abstracts should be based on any topic areas listed in the section of this website or related areas.
- The email subject of your extended abstract is EA (sub-topics) for example EA (Human Security and Political Violence).
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the extended abstracts will be sent to you via email by August 14st, 2016
- Applicants whose EA is accepted should submit the full paper in 5000-10.000 words before September 1 th, 2017 at 00.00 a.m.
Template for Extended Abstract
The structure of Extended Abstract consist of
- Abstract 250-300 words.
- Introduction section which explains the main issue of study, the main perspective of analysis and research question of a problem statement. This section will be 300-400 words.
- Discussion is about the conceptual framework and main findings of the research. This section will be 900-1000 words.
- Conclusion is your academic judgement. This section will be 150-200 words.
When You Want To Submit Full Paper
The manuscript sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org should have MsWord or Rich Text format. The text should be typed with Font size 12, double-spaced and margin 1″. The manuscript should include the author’s name, correspondent’s address and email. This provision shall also apply if there is more than one author involved.
Abstract, Keywords, and Word Limits
The manuscript must also include “Abstract” which is composed of maximum 500-600 words. Five (5) keywords should be placed below the abstract. Self-description of the author must also be provided. Overall, the script must consist of 500-600 words.